Hydrosave use an ultrasonic, non-destructive testing technique. This enables a section of pipeline equivalent to a destructive pipe sample to be scanned, providing accurate internal and external corrosion measurements.
- From the data collected calculations are made to determine a remaining life expectancy.
- No risk of contamination, discoloration or supply failure due to other under pressure drilling failures.
- More cost effective and cheaper than taking a destructive sample.
- Ultrasonics method is historically proven by the oil and gas industry.
- Increased accuracy of remaining life calculation due to the large amount of data collected.
- Guaranteed to keep an investigation programme on target.