Hydrosave were requested to undertake a number of operational field tests which incorporated asset surveys and flow and pressure data collection. Field tests ranged from 100 to 400 logger installs including the placement of temporary ultrasonic flow measurement devices. Typically data was collected from existing network pressure points and flow meters as well as pumps, stored water sites and trunk mains.
Asset operability, rural locations, traffic management, access to strategic water sites and commercial customer engagement.
- Operability confirmed
- Enabling works reported and remedial’s liaised with maintenance service partners
- GIS location verified with accurate ground level obtained
- Existing hydraulic model updated and recalibrated
- Commercial use identified
- Visible leakages reported
- Data harvested, quality checked and presented for upload