- We can be able to constantly improve the user experience of site visitors
- Monitor non-identifiable information such as traffic, source and pages visited
These are the Cookies we use and their purpose
Google analytical cookie
Name: ga, __utmz, __utmc, __utmb, __utma, __utmv
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic including number of visitors, time spent on the website.
- Site interactions including pages visited, landing page and exit pages. This is done in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf. This data is used to compile reports which help use improve the site
- This information is collected in an anonymous form and non-personally identifiable.
_ga, _utmv &_utma expire after 2 years
_utmb expires after 30 minutes
_utmc expires as soon as browser is closed
_utmz expires every six months unless traffic source is changed
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
Name: APISID, CONSENT, HSID, LOGIN_INFO, PREF, SAPISID, SID, SSID, VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE, YSC & remote_sid
Purpose: We may embed YouTube videos onto our website. YouTube will place a cookie onto your pc when a video is played.
Add to any
Name: Twitter, _cfduid, _utma, _utmb, _utmc, utmt, _utmz, page_services, uuid
Purpose: Social network sharing functionality.
Please note that third party cookies e.g. web traffic analysis and social networks may use other cookies which we have no control over. These cookies are likely to be analytical or targeting cookies.